Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
- A 'Project' is any work undertaken or service provided by Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. for the Client on their request and as described in our confirmation order email to that Client.
- A 'Client' is a person, persons, business or organization using any of the services provided by Webley InfoTech pvt ltd.
- 'Live Mode' means the date the website is available on the Client’s chosen domain.
- 'Domain' is the website address as specified by the Client.
- 'Open Source Software' is software made freely available to anyone under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- 'Hosting' is a yearly cost to keep a clients website activated online.
- 'Content' is both text and images that the Client requires on the website.
Webley InfoTech pvt ltd Terms & Conditions
- The contract between Webley Infotech Pvt. Ltd. and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. confirmation order email.
- Email will be the method of contact with regard to all communication for the website design & development. It is the Client's responsibility to inform us of any change in email address so we always have up to date email contact details. Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. can not be held liable in any way relating to communication issues if we are not supplied a valid email address. Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. will acknowledge all emails within 3 working days. Our telephone support line is for website support issues only.
- In case of cheque bounce the amt has to be remitted in cash along with the cheaque return charges
- The payment of the services has to be made in favour ofWebley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd..”which is non-Refubdable
- Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd will only commence work on a Project after receipt of a non refundable, 50% deposit of the quoted Project fee from the Client. Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd will also require 25% payment upon overall approval of the home page design. The final 25% payment is to be made on completion of the website. The website will be switched to Live Mode once the Clients remaining balance is paid in full.
- The deposit paid to Webley InfoTech pvt ltd covers the cost of design work carried out as well as any admin work and communication with Webley InfoTech pvt ltd. The deposit is non refundable.
- The unlimited design revisions offered by Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd end when the client makes the second payment of 25% after the 50% deposit. Design changes beyond this point are subject to additional charges.
- Level 1 Flash animation refers to 3 hours of Flash development time on the client’s website by Webley InfoTech pvt ltd.
- Webley InfoTech pvt ltd shall expect the Client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal.
- It is important for the Client to keep in contact with Webley InfoTech pvt ltd throughout the entire Project. If a Client does not make contact for 2 weeks we will make up to 5 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address specified when the client places their order. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact the Project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded. We will levy a Rs 4000 admin charge if the client later returns and wishes to continue work on their project.
- Where images used on the website have been purchased by Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd on behalf of the Client, these images are strictly for use on the website only. Webley InfoTech pvt ltd are not liable for misuse of these images by the Client or any other person’s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organizations.
- Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd will host the website if the Client requires us to do so and on receipt of full payment of our Hosting fees. In doing so, Webley InfoTech pvt ltd will Endeavour to provide a reliable and professional service to the Client at all times but do not guarantee that the website Hosting will be available at all times, especially in the event of a technical failure beyond our control.
- All standard hosting offered by Webley InfoTech pvt ltd is limited to 500mb of website space unless otherwise stated in a separate contract. If your site requires more than 500mb of space we will advise of other hosting solutions and then cease hosting the site.
- Webley InfoTech pvt ltd cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client's business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Webley InfoTech pvt ltd.
- Where asked to provide search engine optimization for a Client, Webley InfoTech pvt ltd do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
- Webley InfoTech pvt ltd do not take any responsibility for a clients website rank on search engines. This also includes any potential website downtime that can occur. When updating, changing, creating and hosting a client’s website, there could be a change in the websites search engine ranking.
- Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. will provide the Client with an expected completion date for the Project (live on the internet) if requested. Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. will Endeavour to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the Project by this date. The expected completion date provided by any employee of Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd is purely an estimate.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to check with Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd whether Open Source Software is being used or not.
- The Client shall not be charged for Open Source Software. If there is a charge for a website using Open Source Software, the Client is paying for the installation time. Open Source Software is not owned by Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd or the Client.
- Webley InfoTech pvt ltd own all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. Once final payment is received, the Client will then own the design and code of the website, unless Open Source Software is used. Images will have been purchased by Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd for the Client, unless the images have been supplied by the Client. Images purchased byWebley InfoTech pvt ltd are licensed only for use on the client website and are limited to no more than 15 images dependent on the size of the project. Item 19 is subject to item 18.
- All images displayed on the Client's website will only be used after authorization by the Client, and are the sole responsibility of the Client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the Client or Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd, they will be the sole responsibility of the Client. This clause excludes images which are provided by Webley InfoTech pvt ltd.
- Domain names will be registered by Webley InfoTech pvt ltd and also registered to the Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd current address. Although the domain names are registered to Webley InfoTech pvt ltd, the Client is the legal owner of the domain and if they request to have details changed or the domain transferred elsewhere, Webley InfoTech pvt ltd will do this within a reasonable timeframe.
- A domain name will be registered by Webley InfoTech pvt ltd on behalf of the client once we have received the 50% deposit, 25% design payment, 25% final payment and a completed creative brief.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to renew their domain names when due. If a domain name expires, Webley InfoTech pvt ltd can not be held liable for this. However, Webley InfoTech pvt ltd will make reasonable effort to contact the Client regarding domain renewal.
- When a Client renews Hosting with Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd, this also includes domain renewal if the renewal is needed to keep the site functioning and was purchased as part of the Hosting package. If the Client does not renew the Hosting, their domain name could be made available to the public for purchase and Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. can not be held liable for this.
- Renewal of Hosting is due on a yearly basis. The date of renewal will be annually from the date the website was made live. The Hosting will not be renewed if Webley InfoTech pvt ltd cannot contact the Client or the Client requests for Webley InfoTech pvt ltd to not host this site. This will also affect the domain as per item 23.
- The Hosting renewal charge must be received within 10 days of the Hosting expiry date. Webley InfoTech pvt ltd reserve the right to deactivate any website where the Hosting has expired and the Client has not paid the renewal charge. There will be an admin fee set by Webley InfoTech pvt ltd for reactivating the website/Hosting.
- If the Client does not use Webley InfoTech pvt pvt ltd Hosting services, then the management and Hosting of the Domain name are the full responsibility of the Client.
- Should a Client wish to move Hosting away from Webley InfoTech pvt ltd or transfer a Domain name away from Webley InfoTech pvt ltd, a Rs 4000 admin charge will be issued, which must be paid before the transfer takes place.
- Webley InfoTech pvt ltd has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of Clients’ websites. In no way does the textual or image based Content of our Client's web sites constitutes Webley InfoTech pvt ltd endorsement, or approval of the website or the material contained within the website. Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our Client's web sites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the Client's transactions with them. Webley InfoTech pvt ltd provides links or references to our Client's websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the links it provides be current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended Client site at all times.
- WebleyInfotehc Pvt Ltd shall place a small text link on the footer of a Clients website that simply states the website was designed by Webley and links to our company website.
- Webley Infotech Pvt ltd are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on its servers or individual PCs relating to a Client's website. The Client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website.
- If a Domain name is purchased by the Client through a company other than Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd., the Client has full responsibility in making sure that the domain name is renewed when due. Webley InfoTech pvt ltd will not renew the Domain name when annual Hosting renewal is due if the Domain name is purchased through a company other than Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd.
- Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. makes no claims that the contents of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside India . Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside India, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of India . Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of India. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Webley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. will not tolerate any form of harassment against its employees from customers or third parties and we reserve the right to cancel a contract without refund in the event of unreasonable or inappropriate conduct. This includes threatening behavior and abuse directed towards our employees thereafter any further communication must be via postal mail or e-mail only.